is an incredible story about untrained employees in a big
As some of you may know, I have cancer and twice a month I wear an injection pump, which connects to a port on my chest, to take my dose of Chemo. The pump is housed in a small pack pack type affair. You can see the tube clearly.
I had bought a new, sound bar at an electronics store down the street, and saw this CD/Music Store, and thought of a CD I wanted. I walked to the store.
There iwas a girl on a cell phone taking selfies, never said hi, just kept grinning into her phone.
I walked around and found some things I wanted, then felt a rather hard tap on my shoulder. It was her!
"What are you doing" she yelled."
"You have a back pack on, Take it off immediately!"
She was clueless when I told her it was a medical device.
"I don't care what it is, Take it off now!" as she starts tugging on it.
Soon a manager appeared. "Do what she says."
I explained the pack and showed him where it was inserted into my chest.
"If you don't take it off right now, I'll rip it off you."
Let's just say I got a wee bit excited, and slapped his hands away.
Needless to say, I left, and, well let's just say, it is still in court.
Come on, isn't there any common sense in this world?
|"I was right!
" My sharpie fixed it! Ok, but I was sure it was going
to go there. Why? Because I'm The Immaculate,
We had been out shopping all day, and it would have been to late for Susan to get dinner ready when we got home, so, yeah, we stopped, at THAT PLACE. Typically, I never mention names here, but yeah...
It was just after the kids get out of school rush. So, we get out of the car and I was surprised to see trash all over the parking lot. It's usually very clean. In, we go. There was hardly any staff there at all. The girl at the counter looked like she was 12 years old, and her English was a bit lacking. After several attempts to tell her what what wanted, she finally got it right. $18.00? God lord, we could have gone to Olive Garden, and spent less. We had to count the change for the girl, as she had no clue about that either. We get out little table number thing and went to the condiment bar, also noticing that the floor had, sort of been mopped. Sliding on spilled food we finally get there. Right, as usual, no ketchup, and no packets, either. We get the rest of the stuff, and Susan mentions, the ketchup was out. Oh, good, she she filled the ketchup, and after the first bite of this crap, we were going to need it. I go over and grab two of the little cups and proceed to push that little handle. Well, it blew up! Ketchup everywhere. My face, shirt pants, arms, the wall, , just everywhere. Now, I can be a dumb ass at times, and should have realized that it shouldn't have been under pressure. Yeah, to make a long story short, we have been sick for 3 days. It had fermented in the bag or something.
Never again, will I go to any of their, so called, restaurants, ever again.
so we go to Wal-Mart! Doesn't Everybody?
This is what I see when I go in there, besides the splitting headache from the lighting.
The produce guy was handling raw, unwrapped produce, with his bare hands. We complained to the store manager, and 4 months later he is still doing it.
The other day we were in there and there were two checkers, 10 people in each line patiently waiting to give their hard earned money to a cashier. Of course in this store there were 20 self checkout machines. The attendants, one would guess, were on break. We bought a bottle of Bourbon, and of course had to wait for someone who knew how to take the cap off. Waited 15 Minutes.
"Excuse me! Do you carry candles?"
Yes, on the other side of the store by the air fresheners."
"Ask another clerk, when we got there, where they were."
She says, "Over on the other side of the store." Where we just were.
Looking for sheets, we from them all over the store in three different aisles.
Empty shelves. This goes on everyday of the week. Oh, yeah. Then things aren't priced. Try taking that up with a self checkout machine.
In general, just not a customer friendly retailer. They are just out for the bottom line. The only one that ever smiles, is The Greeter.
Sorry, we are not going there anymore. I understand marketing, but, really?
Those Little Things that drive me Crazy
When they repeat a TV commercial 10 times on a news broadcast.
Local News that does more national content, than local.
Commercial Jingles, like Culvers. That bass drum they play and the whistling, Yeuk. Hell of a way to make up from a nap.
News: Important Story, Yeah, what can you tell me in 5 minutes? News in Shallow.
"For more on this News story go to our website, or better yet, go to our Face Book Page. Don't forget to like us."
Drug commercials! One minute what it does for you. 5 Minutes about the side effects. I like this one, "May Cause Death!"
The Weather. 20% chance of showers. 20 minutes later, 80%, with severe storms. Do you guys have windows?
Why are all news girls, gorgeous?
A local station just put a million dollar, state of the art studio. The picture now is always pixilated, dead air between content and commercials, and microphones left on. Did the studio come with a training manual?
Can't pay for real shows?
Sold on TV only. Walk into Wal-Mart, and there it is, and for the same price.
A foot of snow on the ground, and the plow goes by with his blade up. Back to that training manual.
Lawn mowing services that cut your grass at 6PM while your barbequing. The weed eater adds fiber, I guess.
Foreign Call Centers, in general.
Car dealers who are so nice and helpful, till the sale is over. After that, try and get them to even talk to you. Ford is the best at this.
Grocery Products: One week the can is 14 oz. Next week the can is 12 oz, for a dollar more, or for the same price.
Stores that never rotate stock. New food is in front, and the old, moldy stuff is in back. Am I wrong? If the product date is expired, do you really still leave it on the shelf? Then again, I ran into toilet paper with an expiration date.
Ok, so I buy a printer. 5 days after the warranty runs out, it stops working. You call the hotline, and they tell you the product isn't supported anymore. Then again, I guess it's just the norm. Politicians don't come with a warranty. Their operation stops the day after they are elected. Kinda like the car dealership.
NFL Games, shown on private channels, that you can't get without subscribing to. I would think the advertisers would not be into that.
Cable news channels that have a panel discussion, and everybody talks over each other.